National Title on the Line for the Oregon Ducks


I have to admit, I have been caught up in all the fun connected to the Oregon Ducks. I have gone to three of their games this year, Stanford, UCLA, and the Oregon State Game, and I was not disappointed.  I watched the I Love My Ducks Video over and over again.  I even put my own video together, Hans and Rick Go to the Game of Games. Of course that was the Ducks Beaver Game, and now they will play the game of games for the National Title.  There are many awesome web sights put up by fans that I have been following. One of my favorites has been Addicted to Quack.  As an Oregonian I am not ashamed to admit I have gotten a little bit "Ducky."  The worst of it has to do with the fact that in looking for Duck Gear to wear during the game I put together my own Amazon Store, Oregon Duck Gear.  Yes it is a bit crazy.  I have not really let myself watch a lot of football over the last few years, instead heading to soccer games of my kids, but they are grown and I have my weekends back.  I must say, I am not the only crazy Duck Fan as you can see in this Google Image Search of Duck Fans. As the countdown to game day continues  I assume that it will continue to get a little crazier around here.  Until then, check out the links, by some Duck Gear, and if you feel so inclined, send me your extra BCS tickets.  I just might be able to put them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment